Hey there, my super crafty friends! I’m here with Jo’s Scrap Shack FFC#185 Anything goes sponsored by Cutting Cafe!
I’m using their PDF of Gable Box and thought this box might not actually happen since without a cutting machine I had to had cut everything! That was insane! It made me want to buy a machine! The PDF’s are great but I had to figure out where to add paper so I could make folds for the box! Thankfully they have a video and lots of samples! So, here is my rendition of a gable box made by hand!
What do you need to do to enter?
- Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool below.
- Be sure to include a link back to Jo’s Scrap Shackand to the challenge post you are entering your project into.
- THREEentries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
- For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date & the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge & prizes
- You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo’s Scrap Shackand to the challenge post you are entering
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until April 28th by 6:00PM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of May 1st.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!